By Sue Shekut, Owner, Working Well Massage, Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Wellness Coach, ACSM Personal Trainer
Now it can. With the FitDeck Mobile downloadable personal training program, you can take your “personal trainer” with you everywhere you take your phone!. Created by former Navy SEAL and certified trainer Phil Black, FitDeck Mobile gives you a workouts on the go!
FitDeck Mobile is an application that runs on your mobile device and guides you through a unique physical fitness routine. It is comprised of various slides which contain instructions for exercises that you can do without any weights or special equipment (so you can do it anywhere!). FitDeck Mobile gives you a comprehensive set of exercises for the entire body, with each slide categorized into one of four body regions – Upper Body, Lower Body, Middle Body, or Full Body. You can arrange the slides in order or shuffle them to get a unique, random workout. Get the free FitDeck Mobile demo for your mobile: See the demo.
Will FitDeck Mobile work on my phone or mobile device?
FitDeck Mobile currently runs on the Java (j2me) platform and works on most phones and mobile devices. To find out if it will work on your mobile, simply use the mobile device selection wizard and follow the instructions to get the free trial version.
Is there a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes. If, upon paying to unlock your product, you are dissatisfied for any reason, let FitDeck know within 90 days and they will correct the problem to your satisfaction and/or refund your payment. Please note there is a demo version of the FitDeck Mobile software available free of charge, so make sure the product works on your device before buying the keycode.
How else can FitDeck Mobile help me stay in shape?
Here are creative ways to stay motivated and incorporate FitDeck Mobile into your daily routine:
- Interval Training: Perform a series of FitDeck Mobile exercises alternately with a cross-training exercise (e.g., lap around the track, FitDeck Mobile exercise, lap around the track, FitDeck Mobile exercise, and so on).
- Coffee Break: Take a quick break from the desk and rattle off 2 or 3 FitDeck Mobile exercises. You’ll feel reinvigorated and there’s no need to change into workout clothes. Best of all, over the course of a week you’ll have done a complete bonus workout.
- 8 Before Bed: Were you so busy you had to forgo your workout today? Motivate and do 8 FitDeck Mobile exercises before you hit the sack. In less than 10 minutes you’ll shake off the day’s stress and put those feelings of guilt to rest as well.
- Group Training: Are you a teacher, manager, coach, or anyone else who oversees a group activity? Mix things up by leading them through a short FitDeck Mobile workout of 10 slides or so and get your folks motivated.
- Workout Reminder: FitDeck Mobile lives on your mobile and you live by your mobile. Use your calendar feature to schedule workouts during the week – when the alarm sounds you already have your workout right at hand.
- Ideas of your own: Do you have other creative ways that you incorporate FitDeck Mobile into your life? Please share them with FitDeck and they’ll make you famous.
FitDeck Mobile is Easy to use.
FitDeck Mobile uses one screen per exercise with no need to push a button to see an image or description.
Do I Need An Internet Connection for FitDeck?
No. FitDeck Mobile, lives on the device and requires no Internet connection – so you really can take it anywhere! Many competitors offer Web versions of their software which poses two significant problems: (1) If you are out of range of service, you simply cannot use the app; and (2) you will have to wait for each page to load.
Does FitDeck Require Special Equipment?
The FitDeck BODYWEIGHT workout program requires no special weights or equipment – so you can do it anywhere!
What Does FitDeck Cost?
FitDeckMobile is pretty inexpensive too. From what I could tell from their website, it’s about $7.95 per download.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Training Apps That Help You Sweat the Details (nytimes.com)
- How to pick a personal trainer (thismamacooks.com)
- First-Ever Live, Interactive Exercise Channel Helps Millions Stay Fit During The Holidays (prweb.com)
- Fat Loss for Men: A 7 Day Full Body Routine Plus HIIT (projectswole.com)
- Fat Loss for Women: A 7 Day Full Body Routine Plus HIIT (projectswole.com)