Recently I found out that a fellow student in the graduate psychology program at Roosevelt University has a company, Personalized Relaxation, that provides personalized relaxation CD’s. As a fellow personal trainer and master’s level psychology student, Jason Klinowski, , founder of Personalized Relaxation, knows stress–and relaxation techniques–to help you combat the damaging effects of stress. In addition to his normal training in the master’s program, Jason also completed an additional Stress Management certification program at Roosevelt.
Here is what Personalized Relaxation CD’s offer (from his website):
Jason offer two types of relaxation CD’s, a standard and a personalized. The standard CD includes progressive muscle relaxation, breathing exercises, autogenic training, sound meditation, mindfulness meditation, yogaform stretching, and imagery. All are proven forms of effective relaxation exercises and can be done anywhere.
The personalized relaxation CD includes 5 personalized spot relaxations (© Johnathan Smith 2009), or ‘Stress Stoppers’ tailored for individual lifestyles. Stress Stoppers are quick simple exercises that utilize certain aspects of relaxation exercises for use in highly stressful and inconvenient situations. These exercises can be used quickly and suddenly to help stop the negative effects of stress before they start.
Personalized relaxation offers you the following options:
- A standard CD with 8 basic exercises that are great for all experience levels – (Order the download version and save on shipping costs!) The standard CD will help you to discover what forms of relaxation work best for you.
- A personalized CD with up to 120 minutes or 10 tracks of exercises based on experience and preference -
(CD’s Available Upon Request.) Each personalized CD will have different and unique tracks and scenarios. New personalized CD’s can be made for increasing experience levels and different themes/scenarios. Jason also gives you an added bonus with every personalized CD order– A free stress ball!
- Workshops tailored to fit the needs of your company or organization (church group, not-for-profit, spa party)
To learn more about Personalized Relaxation, click on the website here. Or call Jason directly at 708-574-9298.
Note: Other than attending classes with Jason, I have no affiliation with Personalized Relaxation and receive no compensation for recommending his company. I am simply sharing the information in case any of my loyal readers is looking for stress management assistance beyond massage and exercise!
- Exercises For Stress Management (stressrecoveryfitness.wordpress.com)
- Dealing with stress and its symptoms (cleanfit.wordpress.com)
- Do-Anywhere Anxiety Busters (everydayhealth.com)