One of the frustrations I hear from clients is how to get enough veggies into a daily diet when you are on the go and don’t have time or an appetite to eat breakfast. Eating wraps with lettuce, cukes and red onions is one way. Eating salads, of course is great when you have time. But for that early morning pick me up or when you don’t have time to eat a full meal, I suggest you try Orgain.
Orgain is a meal replacement drink that tastes like a milkshake but includes veggie juices, is low sugar and low-fat and is packed with protein! It comes in 3 flavors: Creamy Chocolate Fudge, Sweet Vanilla Bean and Iced Cafe Mocha. Fat is only 7 grams for Vanilla and Fudge.
From the product website-more factoids about Orgain:
Organic Ready-to-Drink Nutritional Shake
- USDA Certified Organic
- 16 grams of Organic Whey Protein
- Organic Complex Carbohydrates from Brown Rice
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids from DHA
- Organic blueberries, bananas, acai berry, apple and raspberry
- Organic kale, beets, spinach, carrots, tomatoes
- Organic Pomegranate and Green Tea Extracts
- 24 Vitamins and Minerals
- Antioxidant equivalent to 10 servings of fruits and veggies per serving
- Lightly sweetened with Organic Brown Rice Syrup and Organic Evaporated Cane Juice (only 13 grams of sugar per drink)
- No caffeine, preservatives, gluten, corn syrup, saturated fat, hormones or antibiotics!
You can buy it at Whole Foods Market for about $3.50 per drink or by the case at Amazon here for about $33 for 12.
Orgain was founded by a practicing medical doctor and cancer survivor, Dr. Andrew Abraham. Read his story and the story of Orgain here. (Click on About Us and Founder.) Orgain also donates a share of the proceeds to people struggling with cancer that don’t have the funds to afford adequate nutritional or medical care.
I say, “Thank you Dr. Abraham and thank you Orgain!”
Note: I have absolutely no affiliation with Orgain now does my company, Working Well Massage. I just think it’s a great product and I buy it for my boyfriend and friends!