As fall approaches, I hear winter calling as well. For me that means more indoors workouts and potentially more boredom in my workout routine, UNLESS, I use more Wii Fit. And as luck would have it, game designers are still creating new offerings for the Wii Fit. And while Wii Fit may not have a Tai Chi module ready for us, there is a new combination Yoga and Pilates program coming out for Wii Fit. According to Wii Fit Yoga blog here, there is a plan for a new Wii Fit module to incorporate both Yoga and Pilates exercises. It is being developed by a UK based developer and is slated for release on September 28, 2010.
According to the UK version on Amazon, this Wii Fit module includes:
- 117 exercises and 3 Real Personal Trainers
- A comprehensive Yoga & Pilates training program with relaxation and breathing techniques
- Customizable goals for a unique experience
- Videos with different framing and fully localized audio commentary.
Pre-order your own copy of the Wii Fit New U module via this link: New U Fitness First Yoga and Pilates
Check out some of the sample screens below!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Wii Fit Examined As A Concussion Rehab Tool In College Football [Wiihab] (kotaku.com)
- Wii Fit used to diagnose football-related concussions (joystiq.com)
- Yoga or Pilates: Which Is Right for You? (lifescript.com)
- Motorized Wii Fit Babymobile – Now With Video [Wiihab] (kotaku.com)
- Gear Deal- Wii Fit Plus [Game + Balance Board] (geardiary.com)
- Sommerfeld: Wii Fit is an age-defying piece of equipment (parentcentral.ca)