By Sue Shekut, Owner, Working Well Massage, Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Wellness Coach, ACSM Personal Trainer
Adventure Journal is a pretty cool magazine that shows outdoor adventure enthusiasts the latest in gear, events, people and culture and travel. It’s tagline is “the deeper you get, the deeper you get.” The web design is clean, well-organized and super easy to navigate and read. Even if you are not that big of an outdoor adventurer, it’s well worth checking out if only for the pics!
The brainchild of writer, photographer, and editor, Steve Casimiro, Adventure Journal was founded in 2008 and seems to be going strong. Read more about the rest of the staff at Adventure Journal here.
With a host of highly talented writers and photographers, this magazine has some amazing pics. Checkout the print store for some of the most amazing outdoor adventure pics you can find! Link here.
Here are some samples of the site’s latest info on Adventure Journal:
• New National Forest Rule Is Better — But It Lacks A Spine by Judith Lewis. Read it here.
• Watch the video of the BBC’s expensive camouflaged-as-snow-and-ice cameras, which were destroyed by inquisitive polar bears during production of “Polar Bear – Spy on the Ice”in this post here.
• An Argument for Wilderness, by Wallace Stegner written by Steve Casimiro, link here.
• In the Gear section of the magazine, check out the Otter Smartphone case giveaway, a review on Freerider shoes, info on the Cyclotrope and a review of the new Specialized Road bike here.
• And bonus section of the site is the link to about 50+ related blogs, sites and gear blogs. Go to the bottom of the web page and check out he links here.