By Sue Shekut, Owner, Working Well Massage, Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Wellness Coach, ACSM Personal Trainer
Where can you get unlimited yoga and fitness classes Chicago for $49 a month and $1 down? (Discount applies until November, 2011. Then the initial processing fee goes up.)
The Lincoln Park Wellness Club at the Whole Foods Market in Lincoln Park!
And how many yoga studios in Chicago also offer:
• Free cooking and nutrition classes?
• A 10% discount on over 4000 items in the grocery store?
Last time I checked, none. And yes, I am a Wellness Club member. And happy to say I have already gotten discounts on my groceries, had several discounted massages and I am a yoga fan!
Stop by the Wellness Club at the Lincoln park Whole Foods Market at
1550 N. Kingsbury, Chicago, IL 60642
on the Mezzanine (Balcony) over the in store restaurants. You may just run into me there!
For more info, click here to go to the Wellness Club webpage.
- Stop By the Whole Foods Market Wellness Club Open House on Saturday, August 6, 2011, from 10am to 5pm (workingwellresources.com)
- Where’s the Wellness Club in Lincoln Park? (workingwellresources.com)
- Meet, Not Meat, Liz Cascio, Holistic Health Counselor, and Wellness Club Educator (workingwellresources.com)
- Whole Foods Market Tests Out Wellness Clubs (dailyfinance.com)